Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Too Subscribe or Not to Subscribe

Currently, I am in love with my monthly art subscription to "Lets Make Art". For $35.00 per subscription, I receive watercolor paper, paints and instructions on painting 4-5 paintings. The kit also includes a blank watercolor postcard, stamped and addressed to a family/person. The idea of the postcard, "lets make art matter," is to paint for someone who could use a little encouragement. I love this part of the kit. And, don't worry if you don't know what to paint. Sarah, owner of Lets make Art, has videos and lIVE facebook paintings to follow along. I have learned so much and get giddy with excitement every time I see a "lets make art" box on my front door. There are many subcriptions in just about any area of interest. So go ahead, and get creative! Here is a sample of some of my watercolor paintings and "Lets make art matter" postcards:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. It sure makes my day!