Tuesday, January 8, 2019

New Year- New Beginnings 2019

Every new years eve for the last 20+ years, our family (hubby and girls) have been writing goals, prayers, dreams, etc. for the upcoming year. It is one of my favorite family traditions that we have. We recycle old Christmas cards where we write what we would love to accomplish for the year. We then place them in a Christmas box and store until the following year. It is always exciting to see what we have accomplished or what prayers the Lord has answered. Sometimes, I am disappointed that I didn't accomplish certain goals (i.e. loose weight, haha). However, I usually carry-on goals to the new year in hopes of finally accomplishing them (i.e. lost 25 lbs in 2016-woohoo!) Last year, one of my goals was to participate in Tara Lazar's Storystorm 30-day writing idea challenge and submit a picture book manuscript. I started the challenge, but only wrote 2-weeks worth of ideas, insert sad face. But, because I don't give up that easy, I am participating in the challenge once again. I'm happy to report, I have one full week of writing story ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. It sure makes my day!