Friday, February 8, 2019

"Write it, already!"

"Write it, already!" shouted my husband as I exclaimed my new writing idea. I didn't realize how annoying I sounded every time I expressed a new idea out loud. It was day 16 of the 30-day writing idea challenge posed by Tara Lazar. I had been proclaiming ideas left and right. My husbands comment stopped me in my tracks. "What good are all these ideas if I never develop them?" I am more determined now to follow through. Writing a picture book has been a life long dream since childhood when I first entered a kids writing contest in 4th grade. No, I didn't win. Forty-plus years later, I'm still dreaming of writing a children's book. Now, I need to focus and set aside all the distractions that keep me from writing (cleaning house, painting, baking, washing clothes,etc). Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. It sure makes my day!