Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Challenge #2 - Create a Quilt

So you're probably wondering what happened to challenge #1? Well, I'll get to that in a moment. But first, one of my goals for 2017 is to challenge myself with many different projects. Hopefully, they will increase my creative skills, but most importantly, I will be able to bless others with my creations. Challenge #2 is creating a quilt. I have always wanted to create a quilt, but didn't think I had the patience for it. Wendi Gratz of Shiny Happy World has a quilt-as-you-go method that is easier and faster than your traditional quilting. She is offering a FREE quilting class that you can follow along. Hopefully, I will posts what I learn. Challenge #1 is a writing challenge. I have always wanted to write children's books, but can't seem to make the time for it. Well, considering this is a year of challenges, I am participating in Tara Lazar's storystorm challenge by writing story ideas for the month of January. So far, I have kept it up. Here is a sneak peak at my writing journal:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. It sure makes my day!